WonderStruck//

Entries About Linkies Stuff Order FACEBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM FOLLOW DASHBOARD
Wonder Note

Assalamualaikum! My name is Alia. You can call me Lea or Luna. You've stepped on my purple WonderStruck Shop. More kawaii and cheap accessories and girls stuffs sold here. Just inbox me if you want to buy. :)
Wonder says

Exchange Link open
Accept "Follow You, Follow back"
Harsh Words Are not Allowed



Wonder Twitter





Wonder song



Wonder past



Wonder people

Credits:


Template : Wawa
Images : Google
Owner : Alia Lovato



Why Demi Lovato?


Assalamualaikum and Bonjour ma' Fellas !

Maybe some of you didn't know why I'm such a huge fan of Demi or I should say, #Lovatic ..

This is the story why I like her.


You wanna know why I'm such adore Demi?

I think maybe some of you don't really know why I like her so much and listed her as my idol. Somebody's says to me "Demi Lovato? Are you really make her as your idol? She's not your religion you know? It's probably sinful!" Sinful? Astaghfirullah.. Seriously? Doesn't mean Demi is not my religion and I can't make her as my idol? Isn't it? I've started like Demi when the first time I'm watching Camp Rock with my mom together while my dad off to work. I started like Demi like when I was 6 years. When I saw her in Camp Rock for the first time, I was like "MOM! Mitchie's (Demi) is so cutee!!" ..




As a kids/teenagers, during the school, you always have depression and you always stressed out isn't it? Is it difficult for you? Well, of course yes.. It's because you need to sort out with other people in the school. In this one year, something happened in her life where she had breakdowns, disorders and others. As a famous person, the issue becomes a controversy. For months, she stays at the Rehabilitation Centre for a bit rest from all she had before this. Is this what you want to see to Demi?

After she's out of the rehabilitation center, he opened the story to the world. She's been bullied in her childhood. Heartless people called her 'fat' and others. Sad life..



Demi reached that point. Sometimes when you too depressed, you can't think cleverly. You will think something idiot to do. And there goes the cutting part.

You would say she is stupid because you do not know what she went through. I know? I never reached the level of my own except that I sometimes depressed until insomnia, feel like run away, hate everyone. Smile, yes. But, you do not know what lies behind the smile.



She understood me even though she did not know me, she has never met me, she did not even know I exist.
At point missing, she helped me to be strong, to be independent, to get up when dropped.
It means so much more than what you think.

Nevermind, now you already know why my idol is Demi Lovato.